I have created a fun image that combines all the image slivers from the site into (roughly) chronological order when they were posted to the site! I’m calling it the SliverDex!! Click through to see it in full-scale glory!
Here are the movies that came out today, December 16th 2011!
-Alvin and the Chipmunks – Chipwrecked
-The Iron Lady
-Mission: Impossible: Ghost Protocol [ : : : ]
-Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
Buy your gifts here!
Here are the movies that came out today, December 9th 2011!
-I Melt with You
-New Year’s Eve
-Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
-We Need to Talk About Kevin
Amazon.com told us to tell you that it misses you.
Here’s what’s out December 2nd 2011!
-Answers to Nothing
Christmas is coming, Amazon will send things right to your house for you!
Here are the movies that came out today, November 23rd 2011!
-A Dangerous Method [Cronenberg!}
-The Artist [Looks great, love Jean Dujardin!]
-The Muppets [Please be good!]
-My Week with Marilyn
Click on this ad and buy something!
Some of the previous quizzes have been a little obscure! So here’s a quiz that’s a little less ridiculous and a little more fun!
- You’re gonna need a bigger boat.
A: “Are you frightened?”
A: “Not nearly frightened enough. I know what hunts you.”
- Ian Freeze!
A: “Think it’ll work?”
B: “It would take a miracle.”
- A: “Play it once, Sam. For old times’ sake.”
B: “I don’t know what you mean, Miss Ilsa.”
A: “Play it, Sam. Play ‘As Time Goes By’.”
- They’ll see and they’ll know, and they’ll say, “Why, she wouldn’t even harm a fly…”
- I understand you’re a man who knows how to get things.
- What if Andy gets another dinosaur? A mean one? I just don’t think I can take that kind of rejection!
- (Singing) Between our frozen dinners, and our bedtime – 9:15 – we’d snuggle watching Lucy on a big, enormous, 12-inch screen!
Here’s what came out today, November 18 2011!
-Happy Feet Two
-Rid of Me
-The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1
Ads Ads Ads
In honor of my friend Skytree‘s new album and the Music video we made together that all released on 11-11-11 I’ve decided to do a music themed quote quiz! There’s a catch of course, these movies may or may not be musicals, and they may or may not even be about music. The one thing they all have in common, though, is that someone sings at some point within the movie.
- A: “How often does the train go by?”
B: “So often that you won’t even notice it.”
A: “That’s an endangered species at most. What would be the scientific purpose of killing it?”
- “I’ve got a tape I want to play you.”
- “Going up. Top floor. Pantyhose. Illegal drugs and cigarettes.”
- “I looked for you in my closet tonight.”
- “You can’t really dust for vomit.”
A: “But, you’re not a girl! You’re a guy, and why would a guy wanna marry a guy?”
- “Damn! We’re in a tight spot!”
- “It seems you have discovered your unpleasant nature.”
Post your answers in the comments, use the little speech bubble under the title.
Here are some of the movies that came out today, November 11 2011!
-J. Edgar (Wide release)
-Jack and Jill
-Melancholia [I can't wait!]
Here’s an ad. Ads keep the lights on, or they would, if we made any money.