In honor of my friend Skytree‘s new album and the Music video we made together that all released on 11-11-11 I’ve decided to do a music themed quote quiz! There’s a catch of course, these movies may or may not be musicals, and they may or may not even be about music. The one thing they all have in common, though, is that someone sings at some point within the movie.
- A: “How often does the train go by?”
B: “So often that you won’t even notice it.”
A: “That’s an endangered species at most. What would be the scientific purpose of killing it?”
- “I’ve got a tape I want to play you.”
- “Going up. Top floor. Pantyhose. Illegal drugs and cigarettes.”
- “I looked for you in my closet tonight.”
- “You can’t really dust for vomit.”
A: “But, you’re not a girl! You’re a guy, and why would a guy wanna marry a guy?”
- “Damn! We’re in a tight spot!”
- “It seems you have discovered your unpleasant nature.”
Post your answers in the comments, use the little speech bubble under the title.